Orthopedics This Week Troy Wilde, DPM Joins OrthoArizona Dr. Wilde has joined OrthoArizona as a Foot and Ankle Hospitalist. He will provide acute foot and ankle care within the hospital systems in the East Valley. more info...
Get Backache Pain Relief Now!
Common Symptoms of Back Pain
- Persistent aching or stiffness anywhere along your spine, from the base of the neck to the tail bone
- Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back — especially after lifting heavy objects or engaging in other strenuous activity; (pain in the upper back can also be a sign of a heart attack or other life-threatening conditions.)
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back, especially after sitting or standing for extended periods
- Back pain that radiates from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the thigh, and into the calf and toes
- Inability to stand straight without having pain or muscle spasms in the lower back
Orthopedic & Back Pain Blogfeed
Orthopedics This Week Hamstring Injury: MRI Not Effective at Determining Return to Play Hamstring re-injury is a major concern for athletes, amateur and professional sports organizations, but until now there hasn’t been ...
Orthopedics This Week Chris Wolf, D.O. Joins Bluetail Medical Group Dr. Wolf has joined Bluetail Medical Group, based in Chesterfield, Missouri. He is a sports medicine and regenerative orthopedic specialist. more info...
Orthopedics This Week Combining Antiseptics May Be Toxic; THA Patient Mortality Risks; Troy Wilde, DPM Joins OrthoArizona Don’t mix multiple antiseptics when irrigating a wound, says research…it could be toxic! Patients with ...