Orthopedics This Week Medovex – From the Dean of Healthcare Entrepreneurism — at NASS Medovex—the latest growth company from the Dean of American Healthcare Entrepreneurism, Steve Gorlin—will be at NASS. Gorlin, ...
Get Backache Pain Relief Now!
Common Symptoms of Back Pain
- Persistent aching or stiffness anywhere along your spine, from the base of the neck to the tail bone
- Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back — especially after lifting heavy objects or engaging in other strenuous activity; (pain in the upper back can also be a sign of a heart attack or other life-threatening conditions.)
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back, especially after sitting or standing for extended periods
- Back pain that radiates from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the thigh, and into the calf and toes
- Inability to stand straight without having pain or muscle spasms in the lower back
Orthopedic & Back Pain Blogfeed
Orthopedics This Week Medtronic’s Move Into Robotic Surgery Doug King, Medtronic’s senior vice president and president of Medtronic Spine sat down with our Elizabeth Hofheinz and Robin Young this week to talk about his ...
Orthopedics This Week Kelly Krohn, M.D. New Medical Director of The CORE Institute Dr. Krohn is a rheumatologist who specializes in non-surgical management of knee osteoarthritis, fracture healing, and complex metabolic bone diseases. more info...
Orthopedics This Week Luga Podesta, M.D. Joins Bluetail Medical Group Dr. Podesta, a sports medicine and regenerative orthopedic specialist, has joined the Bluetail team and will spearhead its new office in Naples, Florida. more info...