Orthopedics This Week Neer Award Goes to University of Maryland Surgeons A group of researchers led by Mohit N. Gilotra, M.D., will receive the 2018 Charles S. Neer Award from the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES). more ...
Get Backache Pain Relief Now!
Common Symptoms of Back Pain
- Persistent aching or stiffness anywhere along your spine, from the base of the neck to the tail bone
- Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back — especially after lifting heavy objects or engaging in other strenuous activity; (pain in the upper back can also be a sign of a heart attack or other life-threatening conditions.)
- Chronic ache in the middle or lower back, especially after sitting or standing for extended periods
- Back pain that radiates from the low back to the buttock, down the back of the thigh, and into the calf and toes
- Inability to stand straight without having pain or muscle spasms in the lower back
Orthopedic & Back Pain Blogfeed
Orthopedics This Week No Heroes in Pain Management Innovation in pain management is an exciting and rapidly developing technology sector. A couple new approaches for easing ...
Missing Spondy/Pelvic Floor Muscle Link; $6 Million for Bone Infection Research; OrthoCarolina Adds 40th Location
Orthopedics This Week Missing Spondy/Pelvic Floor Muscle Link; $6 Million for Bone Infection Research; OrthoCarolina Adds 40th Location...
AAOS’ OrthoInfo Website Upgraded; Spine Complications Drop 36%; Waterless Hand Scrub Equal to Traditional Methods?
Orthopedics This Week AAOS’ OrthoInfo Website Upgraded; Spine Complications Drop 36%; Waterless Hand Scrub Equal to Traditional Methods? AAOS has launched a better organized, souped up ...